GET CINC CASH OFFER LEADS
What You Need to Know
Join the CINC Cash Offer Beta program and gain access to homeowners who are interested in receiving cash for their houses.
Before you start generating cash offer leads make sure you are set up for success by answering YES to the following questions:
- Are you interested in setting up a cash offer advertising budget with a minimum spend of $1000 per month?
- Can you fulfill a cash offer if the lead requests it? The options you can offer are (1) you have cash on hand to purchase the home, (2) you are partnered with investors ready to purchase, (3) you are partnered with an iBuyer portal (for example, Opendoor, Offerpad, Zillow), (4) you can offer a cash offer program set up as a short-term loan.
Find Motivated Sellers with CINC Cash Offer
CINC is excited to announce it's newest lead generation offering for your business, CINC Cash Offer.
A cash offer is an all-cash bid, meaning the home purchaser is able to secure the property without a mortgage loan or other financing. These offers are popular in many markets and are usually more attractive to homeowners wanting to sell as they usually have a faster closing time. These leads need a market expert, YOU, to provide the different listing opportunities.
CINC's new Cash Offer advertising product specifically targets homeowners in your market who are interested in receiving an all-cash offer for their home. These offers are attractive to homeowners wanting to sell quickly as they allow the homeowner to sell without listing their home on the MLS.
Please complete the form below. CINC will contact you with additional information after you have signed up. You will not be billed until you confirm your spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the expected cost per lead? Cost per lead varies by market but has ranged from $125-$250 during the Closed Beta.
- Is there a minimum monthly investment? Yes, as the lead cost is higher than traditional seller leads, there is a minimum required spend of $1,000 monthly.
- Is there a contract or minimum time commitment? No, like all CINC ad products Cash Offers is a monthly commitment. It can be paused at the end of any month and is nonrefundable.
- What are the requirements to join? (1) You need to have cash offer options to provide to the homeowner. (2) You understand there is a minimum monthly spend of $1000/month for this CINC advertising product. (3) You are prepared to follow up and connect with the lead to provide a cash offer or other listing options.
- How do you provide a cash offer? As the market expert, you have a few different options to provide homeowners (1) you have cash on hand to purchase the home, (2) you are partnered with investors ready to purchase, (3) you are partnered with an iBuyer portal (for example, Opendoor, Offerpad, Zillow), or (4) you can offer a cash offer program set up as a short-term loan. Note: In limited markets, CINC can provide access to programs that allow you to provide a cash offer.
Have questions? Learn more in the CINC Help Center or contact your Account Manager today.
Breaking It Down
How to Be Successful with CINC Cash Offer Leads
Get High Intent Cash Offer Leads
Share the market areas you want to receive Cash Offer Seller Leads and CINC will drive homeowners in your area to a 16 question long-form providing you with the information to provide a complete offer.
Take a Consultative Approach
It's important to be quick in connecting with Cash Offer Leads. Use CINC's automation tools, including Cash Offer Speed to Lead AutoTrack or CINC AI to showcase your market expertise.
Share the Different Opportunities
All internet leads need you to finalize their decision. The completed long form questionnaire PLUS your market knowledge will allow you to provide multiple offers to the current homeowner.