California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice at Collection
CINCPro.com respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Notice at Collection is to inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected from them and the purposes for which the categories of personal information will be used.
· To obtain additional information and to exercise your California Privacy Rights please follow the link to California Privacy Notice.
· To make a request for additional information regarding your rights under the CCPA, please follow the link California Privacy Request.
· To obtain additional information regarding CINCPro.com's general privacy policies, please follow the link Privacy Notice.
Categories of information collected
CINCPro.com generally collects the following categories of Personal Information from you:
· Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, or other similar identifiers;
· Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal Law;
· Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
· Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website;
· Geolocation data;
· Professional or employment information;
· Education Information.
CINCPro.com collects this information for the following purposes:
· To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you;
· To perform a contract between you and CINCPro.com and the consumer;
· To improve products and services;
· To comply with legal obligations;
· To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
· To communicate with you about our affiliates;
· To maintain an account with CINCPro.com or our affiliates
· To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites;
· To comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Protection Act.